16TH SAGA BIENNIAL CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
6 – 9 OCTOBER 2019 | ELANGENI & MAHARANI, DURBAN
WHAT IS ``SAGA 2019``
Current informing the future
The Conference, a staple of the geophysical fraternity in Africa, provides a forum for engagement, idea generation and sharing.
WHAT'S ON AT THE EVENT
Embracing the theme “Current informing the future”, experts will be deliberating on advanced methods and applications related to the field of geophysics.
Field trips, workshops, special sessions and discussion panels offer a diverse selection of platforms during which to network with thought leaders and pioneers.
Our personalized trade exhibition is a must see, the global economy is already turning – grab this excellent opportunity and showcase your brand!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
The Conference will provide networking opportunities to the range of delegates, which will include:
- Mining juniors & majors
- Petroleum companies
- Geophysicists, geologists, hydrologists
- Geoscience consultants and service providers
- Geophysical contractors
- Geoscience researchers
- Software developers
- University and industry academics and students
- Associated professional societies
Feedback from our 2017 SAGA Conference!
– Andrea Viezzoli
- Eddie Kostlin
- Denis Bogdanovich
– Cyril Boateng
– Dennis Woods
With thanks to our partners
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Australian Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers
- Geological Society of South Africa
- Mandela Mining Precinct