Please note the following guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations:
Guidelines for Oral presentations:
- the aspect ratio needs to be 4:3.
- File format should be either .ppt or .pptx
Guidelines for Posters:
- Poster boards are 1m wide x 2m tall – but have a small border. Internal ‘window’ is 980mm wide x 1980mm so posters must be just smaller than this.
- Posters can be portrait or landscape orientation – as long as they are less than 980mm wide.
General Design recommendations:
- Avoid using too many words on Poster or PowerPoint slides
- Text should be large enough to be easily read from a distance
- Ensure that text contrasts well with the background colour
- Figures and tables must be legible
- Include your name, affiliation, and contact details on the poster/presentation